What This Is




When I lived in Hong Kong I started blogging. I used Yahoo 360, which no longer exists. Fortunately I saved all my blog posts to my computer. So, I've finally recreating my blog. No pictures, just writing, but lots of it, from our three years living in Asia. Lots of interesting stories (at least to me!)...if you want to find out what we're doing now, check out my current blog. If you want to read about life in Hong Kong from 2006-2009 start reading below!


Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 26 2006 - The Smoggy Haze Continues


Apparently this IS smog and it IS pollution. The levels up where we live, and on the ocean side of the island aren't too bad, but down in Central the levels are "high". Its so strange though. One day the sky was blue and the sun was shining and the next day the sky turned white and the air became thick and opaque. Where did it come from? Why did it happen? The sky started getting greyer this evening and the clouds got lower and more misty. It was drizzling a little this afternoon, but I'd like to see some real rainy rain, that would wash this strange vicous air away.
Only good thing I can say about it is that it seems to do wonders for my adjectives!


No comments:

Post a Comment